Wills & Estates Lawyer - External Counsel
To apply, please click here. Applications made directly to this post may not be reviewed.
We are looking for a licensed lawyer/attorney with experience in the wills & estates practice to work with us as an external consultant through our ClearEstate Independent Attorney Network (CEIAN). This person will be working with the professional services and operations teams to help serve our clients and build our platform. This is not a full time permanent role and workload will vary based on clients' needs.
CEIAN is a lawyer Attorney Network in North America exclusively for wills, estates, and probate attorneys. We’re building the trust office of the 21st century, come join us in our mission!
Since 2020, ClearEstate offers technology-enabled services, designed to handle all estate planning and settlement needs. We are building an end-to-end tech-enabled service to alleviate the procedural and emotional burdens of estate planning and settlement.
What we offer
- Free to join with no membership fees;
- Transparent legal fees paid by ClearEstate’s clients;
- An increase to your clientele without the hefty marketing fees
- Ability to work at your own pace and time by choosing your hours and working remotely
- Autofill features for most documents and one-click form submissions to increase productivity by leveraging technology
- Draft estate planning and settlement documents;
- Represent executors in probate applications and filings;
- Support executor duties on and off platform.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience post-admission to the Bar where you practice;
- Proof of good standing with the relevant Bar Association;
- Insurance malpractice with minimum coverage required by law;
- Ability to work with technology and customer centric;
- Once accepted, lawyers/attorneys are matched with clients.
ClearEstate respects individual differences and guarantees equal opportunities and inclusion. Therefore, all applications are treated equally and recruitment is based solely on skills and experience. Accessibility accommodations offered upon request.