Senior Manager, Client Management
Are you a people person with the ambition and drive to create something amazing using data and analytics? Do you thrive in an environment that encourages critical thinking and collaboration? Then we’re looking for someone like you!
ClearEstate is a disruptor in the estate administration space and we need passionate individuals who can help us redefine the industry. Because of our start-up environment, we thrive on (rather than endure) the unexpected day to day changes.
We’re looking for someone with the energy to keep up with the ever-changing pace of a start-up and the vision and enthusiasm to help create an atmosphere for ideas and collaboration. You'll have the opportunity to work in an environment of innovative thinkers and contribute your ideas to make improvements and efficiencies in our day to day functions.
We are a Series A startup backed by leading Fintech investors - OMERs, Diagram, and NAVentures. We offer technology-enabled services, designed to handle all estate planning and settlement needs (a massive $40B market). Come join our team and take part in our mission of making estate administration easy and accessible for families across North America.
What we offer
- The opportunity to be a part of something big and meaningful with a positive impact.
- Opportunities for growth and access to a great network of professionals.
- Flexible remote and in-person work policy.
- Transparent overall compensation package, offering fully funded benefits and insurance plans, along with both Health and Lifestyle spending accounts.
- Promotion of work life balance with 4 weeks vacation and 6 flex days.
- Virtual and in-person team building activities.
- A friendly work environment that has diversity and inclusion at the heart of our priorities.
As a Senior Manager, Client Management reporting into the Chief Experience Officer, you will:
- Craft and own the Client Journey to consistently make it a one of a kind customer experience.
- Recruit, hire and manage a team of Client Success Managers who are the backbone of our customer experience.
- Leveraging tools like Chorus.ai, review and coach our client-facing team members on their customer interactions.
- When issues arise with customer satisfaction, act as a an escalation layer.
- Monitor and enhance our performance in achieving SLAs to achieve our Cost to Serve targets in the right time.
- Provide 5-star level quality of service across all interactions in the customer journey.
- Work cross-functionally with our internal teams to further develop ClearEstate.
Apply with us if you are…
- Experienced in management consulting;
- Positive attitude;
- A great communicator;
- Care about helping people;
- Fluent in English and French an asset.
ClearEstate values and celebrates individual diversity while ensuring equal opportunities and fostering inclusivity. As a result, every application is treated impartially. We are also dedicated to providing accessibility accommodations as needed. Please let us know if accessibility accommodations would help in providing you with a comfortable hiring and working experience.