Key Account Manager
Are you looking for an opportunity to join an innovative and fast-growing tech start-up? Look no further! This is a rewarding opportunity to flex your sales skills and ultimately make a real, positive impact in supporting families by completely removing estate administration from their concerns during what are often difficult times in their lives.
We are in search of a confident, motivated salesperson who will use their excellent communication and problem-solving skills and an empathetic approach to help our clients achieve their estate-related goals. You will play a pivotal role in driving our mission by activating accounts within strategic partnerships and managing client acquisition from referred leads. You will work alongside a team of dedicated, high-performing professionals, making a tangible impact on the success of ClearEstate and the lives of families in need.
Are you ready to make a difference?
ClearEstate is a Series A startup backed by leading Fintech investors - OMERs, Diagram, and NAVentures. We offer technology-enabled services, designed to handle all estate planning and settlement needs (a massive $40B market). Because of our start-up environment, we thrive on (rather than endure) the unexpected day to day changes.
What we offer
- The opportunity to be a part of something big and meaningful with a positive impact.
- Opportunities for growth and access to a great network of professionals.
- Flexible in-person and remote work with a great office space in the heart of Montreal’s Old Port, easily accessible by metro (Square-Victoria) or bike.
- Transparent overall compensation package, offering fully funded benefits and insurance plans, along with both Health and Lifestyle spending accounts.
- Promotion of work life balance with 4 weeks vacation and 6 flex days.
- Virtual and in-person team building activities.
- A friendly work environment that has diversity and inclusion at the heart of our priorities.
As a Key Account Manager reporting into the Director, Sales, you will:
- Build and maintain relationships with strategic partners through sustained outreach, presentations, and training
- Enhance partner engagement with ongoing support, marketing tools, and content
- Increase lead referral frequency and retention by fostering strong account relationships
- Conduct expert consultations with referred potential clients
- Drive the complete sales funnel to convert leads into satisfied customers
- Deliver exceptional first impressions and unparalleled experiences for current and potential clients
- Leverage business relationships to develop effective sales strategies and facilitate customer and partner expansion
- Collaborate with marketing and product teams on brand and product development initiatives while communicating key account insights to improve our platform
Apply with us if you are…
- Passionate and dedicated to best practices
- Have 2 to 5 years of sales experience (full cycle until the conclusion of the contract)
- Experience selling in the financial services industry, specifically in the sale of financial or technological products an asset
- Open to occasional travel for external relationship building
- Fluent in English and French an asset
- Determined to achieve objectives
- Competent in closed and signed sales and managing key accounts
- Focused on the needs of customers and dedicated to providing them with good service
- Able to manage client and business relationships
ClearEstate values and celebrates individual diversity while ensuring equal opportunities and fostering inclusivity. As a result, every application is treated impartially. We are also dedicated to providing accessibility accommodations as needed. Please let us know if accessibility accommodations would help in providing you with a comfortable hiring and working experience.