Office Coordinator (6-month temporary contract)
Your role as an Office Coordinator
Reporting to Jessica Soulbane, Manager Talent & Culture Operations, the mission of the Office Coordinator is to ensure the office is a welcoming and desirable place to work from and one that is simple to navigate for employees and guests alike. This position is a 6-month temporary contract with a possibility of extension.
What you’ll be doing:
- Greeting guests and employees upon their arrival and providing an outstanding experience during their time at the office
- Acting as the point of contact for our building management, deliveries, and the other office facilities requirements
- Ensuring the maintenance and cleanliness of our common areas common areas ( kitchen, coffee area and meeting rooms
- Replenishing supplies, office materials, and Kitchen essential (snacks & coffee)
- Providing technical support to our employees (e.g. room booking, video-conference tools, etc.)
- Recording guest information in the internal database and directing them to their designated meeting room
- Identifying and implementing efficient office administrative processes to adjust as the team continues to grow and keep the office a desirable place to work
- Taking part in reviving the in-person office atmosphere and helping organize and prepare events-initiatives for employees
- Providing assistance to diverse company wide initiatives that occur at the office
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- 1+ year of experience in a similar role
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in both English and French
- Technology savvy; familiar with Google Suite, Zoom and conference room systems
- You have a great ability to be proactive and take initiative
- Excellent organization and time management skills, as well as detail-oriented
- People person with a positive attitude and socializing skills, Demonstrated ability to build strong, trusted relationships with team members
At Dialogue, your well-being is our priority
Taking care of others also means taking care of our team. We’ve got you covered!
- A fully funded benefits plan, including a wellness reimbursement program
- Unlimited access to a variety of Dialogue's programs for you and your immediate family
- 4 weeks of vacation, 9 wellness days and 1 paid volunteer day
- A flexible schedule and a hybrid work approach
- An allocated budget for continuous training
- Short and long-term incentive plans, including restricted stock units (RSUs)
- An optional parental benefits program
Dialogue is the #1 virtual care provider in Canada. By developing our Integrated Health Platform🅫, we provide exceptional online health and wellness programs (primary care, mental health, iCBT, EAP, and wellness) to organizations that want to improve the wellness of their employees and families.
When it comes to our work, we set the bar high. Together, we’re transforming health and helping millions improve their well-being. We’re firm believers that great people don’t settle on:
Feel like you can make a difference? Good news, we saved you a seat!