The Financial Planner’s role at Dialogue
Dialogue is looking for a financial planner to take part in our mission to help people improve their wellbeing. Reporting to Kristina Mullahoo, Team Lead, EAP Services, the mission of the Financial Planner is to help our members achieve their financial goals by providing information on a variety of topics, including mortgages, estate planning, retirement, basic tax considerations, etc. As this role does not require any sales, they will purely act as a resource person by offering education and guidance on financial wellbeing. The financial planner’s role is to help build good financial habits and help clients reach personal financial goals. This must be done in a non-advisory method by educating clients of their options.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Working with clients coast to coast to analyze their needs, provide unbiased answers to their questions, and give them the tools to achieve their financial goals in a virtual setting.
- Educating, guiding, and providing useful, Canadian resources to clients
- Delivering exceptional customer service through expertise, responsive service and support
- Staying knowledgeable about emerging issues, evolving regulations and industry codes of conduct
- Building and maintaining excellent client relationships
- Raising matters as appropriate to team members while maintaining confidentiality and accuracy
- Contributing to business development activities and process improvement opportunities to protect the interests of the organization
We’d love to hear from you, if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or a related field
- At least 5 years of experience as a Financial Planner or in a similar role
- Member of the IQPF
- Bilingual in French and English, both spoken and written
- Available to work evenings and weekends (5 hours per week min.)
- Proficiency with collaboration tools, such as Google Workspace (Gmail, Google Drive, Google Meet, etc.)
- A self-initiator with strong organizational, planning and time management skills
At Dialogue, your well-being is our priority
Taking care of others also means taking care of our team. We’ve got you covered!
- Unlimited access to a variety of Dialogue's programs for you and your immediate family
- A team of bright, hard-working, and caring people to foster your growth!
Dialogue is the #1 virtual care provider in Canada. We’ve helped more than 48,000 organizations up their wellness game through our Integrated Health Platform™, which offers a wide range of services, including primary care, mental health, employee assistance program (EAP), and wellness. Discover the true definition of humanized healthcare™ with our team to guide you at every step of the way.