Mental Health Intake Agent
Member Service Specialist role at Dialogue
The mission of the Member Service Specialist is to support Employee Assistance Program (EAP) members contacting Dialogue through the call center. The Member Service Specialist is the first point of contact with members through the phone and seeks to provide a simple intake experience and fast access to care, with the right practitioner for a member’s needs. The position works within Dialogue’s call center team while also working collaboratively with our broader team of case managers and practitioners on our virtual care Integrated Health platform.
What you’ll be doing:
- Be the first point of contact for members reaching out to Dialogue by phone, and lead with an empathetic member service approach
- Support new members through account creation and intake, understanding their needs, aligned to the different services provided by Dialogue
- Assist members in accessing our integrated health platform through our Dialogue application
- Triaging callers to the appropriate professional across our different EAP clinical and non-clinical services
- Support all case management activities for members using the phone line (before and after appointments), working directly with and collaborating with our growing team of EAP practitioners
- Manage and complete asynchronous administrative tasks related to the care of mental health and EAP patients, and ensuring liaison between Dialogue and health care third parties.
- Contribute to the growth and continuous improvement of our services by providing experience and process improvement feedback
We’d love to hear from you, if you have:
- Customer or member service experience, working directly with members in-person or through the phone in a live setting
- A bachelor's degree in a mental health or human relations field is a plus
- Passion for member servicing, working with others and providing the very best experience possible
- The availability to work minimum 8 hours per week with the opportunity to work up to 20 hours per week (depending on our coverage needs)
- Excellent communication skills both over the phone and by chat
- Passion for mental health and overall wellness, working with and speaking with members who are seeking support and may be experiencing different mental health symptoms and issues
- Strong sense of empathy and ability to make decisions in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to communicate in French, both written and spoken
- Strong computer & organizational skills and comfort in working full digitally
- This position is fully remote. Candidates can be located anywhere in Canada and candidates must be open to working evening/overnight and weekend shifts
This role is perfect for students as it offers schedule flexibility!
At Dialogue, your well-being is our priority
Taking care of others also means taking care of our team. We’ve got you covered!
- A fully funded benefits plan for our part-time (21+ hrs) and full-time employees
- Unlimited access to a variety of Dialogue's programs for you and your immediate family
- 4 weeks of vacation, 9 wellness days, and 1 paid volunteer day for our full-time employees
- A team of bright, hard-working, and caring people to foster your growth!
Dialogue is the #1 virtual care provider in Canada. We’ve helped more than 48,000 organizations up their wellness game through our Integrated Health Platform™, which offers a wide range of services, including primary care, mental health, employee assistance program (EAP), and wellness. Discover the true definition of humanized healthcare™ with our team to guide you at every step of the way.