Your role as Proposal Specialist
Reporting into the Senior Manager, Commercial Operations & Strategic Projects, the mission of the Proposal Specialist is to implement a scalable and elevated Request for proposal (RFP) or Request for information (RFI) strategy. As a team player and experienced writer, the Proposal Specialist will support the go-to-market (GTM) teams with the completion and submission process.
What you’ll be doing:
- Reviewing, evaluating, and summarizing RFPs and RFIs needs to confirm bid or no bid
- Writing and editing high-quality proposals (English or French) that require collaboration across various teams (e.g. go-to-market, service operations, compliance, finance, product, data, clinical quality, engineering, etc.)
- Project management and prioritizing tasks to meet key deadlines
- Evolving the current proposal process into one that allows us to scale our volume of submissions without compromising on the level of quality or the outcomes
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders to ensure appropriate and consistent messaging within our proposal submissions
- Implementing a content accuracy process, ensuring periodic content addition, update, removal, and approval, in collaboration with subject-matter experts and go-to-market teams
We'd love to hear from you, if you have:
- Experience working within a Proposals team, with a demonstrated ability to coordinate and deliver on multiple large-scale proposal submissions
- Strong project management skills
- Track record of performance and success (i.e. experience in top-tier company., steep progression, community involvement, history of exceeding objectives, etc.)
- Ability to multitask with minimal supervision
- Excellent written communication skills
- Strong analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Experience in virtual care, EAP, wellbeing, insurance and/or group benefits space
At Dialogue, your well-being is our priority
Taking care of others also means taking care of our team. We’ve got you covered!
- A fully funded benefits plan, including a wellness reimbursement program
- Unlimited access to a variety of Dialogue's programs for you and your immediate family
- 4 weeks of vacation, 9 wellness days and 1 paid volunteer day
- A flexible schedule and a hybrid work approach
- An allocated budget for continuous training
- Short and long-term incentive plans, including restricted stock units (RSUs)
- An optional parental benefits program
Dialogue is the #1 virtual care provider in Canada. By developing our Integrated Health Platform🅫, we provide exceptional online health and wellness programs (primary care, mental health, iCBT, EAP, and wellness) to organizations that want to improve the wellness of their employees and families.
When it comes to our work, we set the bar high. Together, we’re transforming health and helping millions improve their well-being. We’re firm believers that great people don’t settle on:
Feel like you can make a difference? Good news, we saved you a seat!