Your role as Criminologist
Dialogue is looking for a criminologist to take part in our mission to help people improve their wellbeing. Reporting to Joanny Grenier, Manager, the mission of the criminologist is to support and provide a high-quality experience to Dialogue members. Want to join our exceptional multidisciplinary team in an evolving industry? Good news, we saved you a seat!
What you’ll be doing:
- Assessing the needs and requests of our members on the platform
- Accompanying members in their health care journey in collaboration with other professionals
- Offering support in your short-term follow-ups to achieve objectives in a motivational interviewing approach
- Ensuring patient navigation to other resources complementary to our services
- Participating in and developing our database of community/public resources in Canada and our pamphlets on mental health
What positions are available within the criminology team:
- Primary Care: focusing on evaluation, risk assessment , crisis intervention, strengths/resources activation and resource orientation within a single-session framework
- Stress Management & Well Being: focusing on mental health intervention, risk assessment, crisis intervention, coaching, strengths/resources activation with a short-term motivational approach
We’d love to hear from you, if you have:
- A bachelor's degree in a mental health or human relations field
- 2+ years of intervention experience as a social worker (or similar role) with a population presenting with challenges related to mental health including being comfortable with psychosocial assessments
- Availability to work between 21 to 40 hours per week during weeknights and weekends
- A very good knowledge of community and institutional resources
- A desire to work in an environment that encourages autonomy, professionalism and versatility
- Attraction to work in innovative environment, as well as an ease with computer tools
At Dialogue, your well-being is our priority
Taking care of others also means taking care of our team. We’ve got you covered!
- A fully funded benefits plan for our part-time (21+ hrs) and full-time employees
- Unlimited access to a variety of Dialogue's programs for you and your immediate family
- 4 weeks of vacation, 9 wellness days, and 1 paid volunteer day for our full-time employees
- A team of bright, hard-working, and caring people to foster your growth!
Dialogue is the #1 virtual care provider in Canada. We’ve helped more than 48,000 organizations up their wellness game through our Integrated Health Platform™, which offers a wide range of services, including primary care, mental health, employee assistance program (EAP), and wellness. Discover the true definition of humanized healthcare™ with our team to guide you at every step of the way.