Your role as an EAP Clinician
Dialogue is looking for independent EAP Clinicians with an in-person private practice to contribute to our mission of helping people improve their well-being. The Independent EAP Clinician helps clients identify, understand and overcome personal problems and achieve individual objectives, through a solution and goal-focused short-term approach. Please note that this is an independent provider position within our EAP network, where you’ll receive client case referrals. There is no guarantee of hours and you must be located in Canada. Are you interested in joining our exceptional team in a fast-paced industry? Good news, we have a place for you!
What you’ll be doing:
- Providing in-person psychosocial consultations to a variety of clients (e.g. mood disorders symptoms, grief, burnout, self-esteem, social isolation)
- Provide services of prevention and clinical intervention based on our clinical scope of practice, such as conducting consultations with clients presenting mental health-related symptoms, empowering clients to talk openly about their difficulties and creating an environment free of judgment
- Following up with clients to ensure progress in their care path with Dialogue
- Ensuring client navigation to other resources complementary to our services
- Enter consultation notes in the Dialogue Care Platform
- Support and provide a high-quality experience to Dialogue clients
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- University degree in a field related to counselling (Psychology, Social Work, Psychoeducation, Career Counselor, Sexology, Criminology, etc.)
- Must be a member of a professional order (OTSTCFQ, OCCOQ, OPQ, CRPO, CCTNB, BCACC, etc.) and have a valid professional insurance
- Access to an office to provide in-person sessions
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Comfortable with psychosocial assessments and mental health disorders
- Experience with or an affinity for short-term counselling
- Experience with teenagers 14 years and over, couple and family intervention or coaching and supporting managers related to concerns regarding their employees (an asset)
- Knowledge of provincial resources for navigation to external resources (e.g. child and elder care resources) (an asset)
What we can offer:
- Be at the heart of healthcare innovation and offer the best clinical experience based on your expertise and Dialogue technology
- Diversify your clientele, new companies join Dialogue regularly!
- A complement to your private practice
- A work schedule at your discretion
- Charting on a secure, state-of-the-art care platform
- A caring support team
Dialogue is the #1 virtual care provider in Canada. We’ve helped more than 48,000 organizations up their wellness game through our Integrated Health Platform™, which offers a wide range of services, including primary care, mental health, employee assistance program (EAP), and wellness. Discover the true definition of humanized healthcare™ with our team to guide you at every step.
Come as you are. As a proud equal opportunity employer, Dialogue is dedicated to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace for everyone. Qualified applicants will be considered regardless of citizenship, ethnicity, race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, age, or veteran status. Applicants who require specialized accommodation are encouraged to contact [email protected].