Your role as Program Specialist
Reporting to Sherry Ghafarpour, Program Director at Dialogue, you will contribute to the growth of Dialogue programs across the globe and promote well-being by maintaining the highly-compliant operation of digital mental health programs, in addition to delivering new projects to launch new programs.
What you’ll be doing:
- Executing the day-to-day operations of our digital mental health programs such as monitoring and reporting on users's feedback and capturing and documenting program incidents and quality improvement tasks.
- Collaborating with our Commercial teams including supporting RFP processes, preparing price quotes, offering product demonstrations to prospects, and providing program-related information as needed
- Carrying out project management activities and drafting documentation such as running effective progress meetings, estimating effort, project costing, reporting and communicating project status, etc.
- Providing administrative support for internal and external stakeholders by preparing reports, organizing progress meetings, maintaining the program's compliance with safety and quality requirements
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field such as Science or Business Administration
- 3+ years of experience in project or program management, business operations, or a similar business role
- Demonstrated ability to drive effective project planning and business operations management, proven organizational and time management skills
- A fast learner who can combine the ability to quickly and thoroughly receive information and arrive at the best solution to the problem
- Self-motivated, multi-tasker who enjoys taking initiative in their day-to-day work
- Willingness to do shifted, flexible working hours on weekdays
At Dialogue, your well-being is our priority
Taking care of others also means taking care of our team. We’ve got you covered!
- A fully funded benefits plan, including a wellness reimbursement program
- Unlimited access to a variety of Dialogue's programs for you and your immediate family
- 4 weeks of vacation, 9 wellness days and 1 paid volunteer day
- A flexible schedule and a hybrid work approach
- An allocated budget for continuous training
- Short and long-term incentive plans, including restricted stock units (RSUs)
- An optional parental benefits program
Dialogue is the #1 virtual care provider in Canada. By developing our Integrated Health Platform🅫, we provide exceptional online health and wellness programs (primary care, mental health, iCBT, EAP, and wellness) to organizations that want to improve the wellness of their employees and families.
When it comes to our work, we set the bar high. Together, we’re transforming health and helping millions improve their well-being. We’re firm believers that great people don’t settle on:
Feel like you can make a difference? Good news, we saved you a seat!