Product Manager, Client Systems
Your role as Product Manager, Client Systems
Our passion is to help people improve their well-being. Reporting to Hubert Gagnon-Lamonde, you will have the opportunity to shape the future of our products and drive innovation in a dynamic and collaborative environment within the Client Product Stream. The mission of this stream is to expand Dialogue's reach to more clients while continuously delivering value to existing clients. As a Product Manager at Dialogue, you will play a pivotal role in inspiring and leading your team to define and deliver high-impact projects that align with the company's business objectives, with a strong focus on client value to drive revenue growth and also scale our systems for the future.
What you’ll be doing:
- Collaborate with our go-to-market team to identify opportunities for building new platform capabilities that will give us a competitive edge in the B2B market and secure more deals
- Increase the flexibility of our platform, ensuring it can adapt to evolving market demands and customer needs.
- Act as the bridge between business objectives and user needs, in this case, our customers working in HR departments and internal stakeholders, such as finance and partnership teams
- Work closely with engineering, design, and other product teams to ensure the successful delivery of product features and enhancements
- Measure the impact of your feature deliveries against the user and business goals
- Translate complex technical concepts into clear, user-friendly language, facilitating communication between various teams and key leaders among the company
- Engage with users to understand their needs and actively influence product strategy based on user feedback
- Determine and prioritize product development goals by using a hypothesis-driven approach, making assumptions, and assessing factors like usability, value, and legal considerations
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- Proven experience as a Product Manager, preferably in a high-growth and innovative environment
- Proficiency in product development methodologies, including experience leading Scrum teams
- Strong customer-centric mindset and a passion for delivering great impact for customers and the business value
- Strong technical understanding with the ability to speak the language of engineers as you will build systems for clients and other engineering teams
- Strong data-centric mindset, eager to analyze their product outcomes
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage ambiguity and uncertainty
- Humble confidence and an open-minded, flexible approach to problem-solving
At Dialogue, your well-being is our priority
Taking care of others also means taking care of our team. We’ve got you covered!
- A fully funded benefits plan, including a wellness reimbursement program
- Unlimited access to a variety of Dialogue's programs for you and your immediate family
- 4 weeks of vacation, 9 wellness days and 1 paid volunteer day
- A flexible schedule and a hybrid work approach
- An allocated budget for continuous training
- Short and long-term incentive plans, including restricted stock units (RSUs)
- An optional parental benefits program
Dialogue is the #1 virtual care provider in Canada. By developing our Integrated Health Platform🅫, we provide exceptional online health and wellness programs (primary care, mental health, iCBT, EAP, and wellness) to organizations that want to improve the wellness of their employees and families.
When it comes to our work, we set the bar high. Together, we’re transforming health and helping millions improve their well-being. We’re firm believers that great people don’t settle on:
Feel like you can make a difference? Good news, we saved you a seat! Come as you are.