Your role as Social Worker
Dialogue is looking for a social worker to take part in our mission to help people improve their wellbeing. Reporting to Joanny Grenier, Manager, the mission of the social worker is to support and provide a high-quality experience to Dialogue members. Want to join our exceptional multidisciplinary team in an evolving industry? Good news, we saved you a seat!
What you’ll be doing:
- Assessing the needs and requests of our members on the platform
- Accompanying members, couples, and families in their health journey in collaboration with other professionals
- Offering support in your short-term follow-ups to achieve goals in a motivational interview or couples and family coaching approach
- Ensure the navigation of members, couples, and families to other resources complementary to our services
- You will be responsible for patient safety in your member-facing role
What positions are available within the social worker team:
- Stress management and well-being: focused on individual mental health intervention and group intervention (couple or family), risk assessment, crisis intervention, coaching, activation of strengths/resources with a short-term approach.
We’d love to hear from you, if you have:
- A Bachelor's degree in Social Work
- Member of the Order of Social Workers, Family, and Marriage Therapists of Quebec
- 2+ years of intervention experience as a social worker or other related experience, comfortable with short-term interventions and mental health issues
- Availability to work between 32 and 40 hours per week, during the day, evening (up to 8 pm), and weekends
- A very good knowledge of Quebec community, public, and private mental health resources
- A desire to work in an environment that encourages autonomy, professionalism, and versatility
- An attraction to an innovative environment, proficiency with computer tools
At Dialogue, your well-being is our priority
Taking care of others also means taking care of our team. We’ve got you covered!
- A fully funded benefits plan for our part-time (21+ hrs) and full-time employees
- Unlimited access to a variety of Dialogue's programs for you and your immediate family
- 4 weeks of vacation, 9 wellness days, and 1 paid volunteer day for our full-time employees
- A team of bright, hard-working, and caring people to foster your growth!
Dialogue is the #1 virtual care provider in Canada. We’ve helped more than 48,000 organizations up their wellness game through our Integrated Health Platform™, which offers a wide range of services, including primary care, mental health, employee assistance program (EAP), and wellness. Discover the true definition of humanized healthcare™ with our team to guide you at every step of the way.
Come as you are. As a proud equal opportunity employer, Dialogue is dedicated to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace for everyone. Qualified applicants will be considered regardless of citizenship, ethnicity, race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, age, or veteran status. Applicants who require specialized accommodation are encouraged to contact [email protected].