Manager, Customer Success
Your role as Manager, Customer Success
Reporting to Gabriella Baciu, Vice President Customer Success at Dialogue, the mission of the Manager, Customer Success is to ensure excellence in member experience, client engagement, and team management.
What you’ll be doing:
- Leading the member support team to deliver a premium member experience, acting as the main intermediary for our members to facilitate a seamless experience with Dialogue
- Optimizing client needs through various channels and collaborating with the organization for an effective resolution of requests
- Leading the team to flawlessly execute our processes, ensuring growth through operational improvements, and fostering continuous improvement by creating and updating the necessary documentation
- Facilitating effective communication and collaboration between technical support, product teams, and Satisfaction/Quality teams
- Streamlining support processes, guiding the team in anticipating changes, and collaborating with other managers to continually enhance operational efficiency
- Contributing to Dialogue's customer support strategy
- Providing leadership, mentorship, and coaching to the team. Overseeing recruitment, performance management, and employee engagement with a focus on cultivating a positive team culture
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- 2 to 3 years of experience in customer service, sales, or any related field
- Strong team management and leadership skills, fostering excellence, collaboration, and engagement
- The ability to create structured and effective large-scale processes
- Comfortable managing various tasks and solving problems in an optimistic and structured manner
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, combined with an executive presence. Please note that as we are serving clients located all across Canada, it is essential to be bilingual for this role. You could be required to communicate in both French and English.
At Dialogue, your well-being is our priority
Taking care of others also means taking care of our team. We’ve got you covered!
- A fully funded benefits plan, including a wellness reimbursement program
- Unlimited access to a variety of Dialogue’s programs for you and your immediate family
- 4 weeks of vacation, 9 wellness days and 1 paid volunteer day
- A hybrid work approach that involves 3 days per week in our beautiful Montreal or Toronto offices
- Access to a custom learning program, including an allocated budget for continuous external training
- Short and long-term incentive plans
- An optional parental benefits program
Dialogue is the #1 virtual care provider in Canada. By developing our Integrated Health Platform🅫, we provide exceptional online health and wellness programs (primary care, mental health, iCBT, EAP, and wellness) to organizations that want to improve the wellness of their employees and families.
When it comes to our work, we set the bar high. Together, we’re transforming health and helping millions improve their well-being. We’re firm believers that great people don’t settle on:
Feel like you can make a difference? Good news, we saved you a seat!