Regional Partner Manager (Central)
Your role as Regional Partner Manager
Reporting to Randy Wetmore, VP Sales, your mission will be to energize the sales team to collaborate with you on supporting their relationships with existing and new partners.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work with the GTM team to generate or enable sales qualified opportunities
- Chart and capitalize on broker opportunities through territory planning
- Identify, contact, and activate strategic regional partners in conjunction with sales
- Coordinate with Customer Success to ensure partner accounts are renewed successfully and expanded
- Annual Strategic Planning, Deal Strategies and Quarterly Business Reviews with key partners
- Establishing robust partnerships with key departments including Customer Success, Marketing, Partnerships, Medops, etc.
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- Passionate professionalism: remember, you’re selling ‘health’ to some of the best brands in Canada in a highly competitive space. Your presence, passion, and professionalism represent key differentiators.
- A mission-oriented mindset: we are selling a service that removes barriers to accessing quality physical and mental healthcare, and positively impacts the health, wellness, and well-being of millions of Canadians.
- Experience with strategic selling in a complex environment: at least 2-3 years of direct sales or channel sales experience, involving relationship management, sales acumen and rigor. Relationship building experience, requiring excellent communication and storytelling, are also critical skills to achieving success in the unique virtual healthcare space.
- It’s even better if you also have:
- Experience selling to HR, Operations and/or Finance;
- Experience within the group benefits industry;
At Dialogue, your well-being is our priority
Taking care of others also means taking care of our team. We’ve got you covered!
- A fully funded benefits plan, including a wellness reimbursement program
- Unlimited access to a variety of Dialogue’s programs for you and your immediate family
- 4 weeks of vacation, 9 wellness days and 1 paid volunteer day
- A hybrid work approach that involves 3 days per week in our beautiful Montreal or Toronto offices
- Access to a custom learning program, including an allocated budget for continuous external training
- Long-term incentive plans
- An optional parental benefits program
Dialogue is the #1 virtual care provider in Canada. By developing our Integrated Health Platform🅫, we provide exceptional online health and wellness programs (primary care, mental health, iCBT, EAP, and wellness) to organizations that want to improve the wellness of their employees and families.
When it comes to our work, we set the bar high. Together, we’re transforming health and helping millions improve their well-being. We’re firm believers that great people don’t settle on:
Feel like you can make a difference? Good news, we saved you a seat!