Talent & Culture Specialist
Your role as Talent & Culture Specialist
Reporting to Laurence Beausejour, Talent & Culture Business Partner (T&C), the Talent & Culture Specialist serves as a point of contact for employees and first-line managers, offering invaluable guidance and support in alignment with Talent & Culture best practices. In addition to being a key liaison, the Specialist works in close collaboration with the Employee Experience team to drive continuous improvement initiatives and support employee relation matters for GTM and Service Operations sector. This role also involves active participation in achieving overarching Talent & Culture goals.
What you’ll be doing:
- Acting as support for the T&C team in day to day practices, for example preparing letters and creating diverse T&C documentation.
- Managing and dispatching requests and questions in the T&C inbox in a timely manner (24-48hours).
- Aligning with the payroll team for group benefits, perks, etc.
- Updating employees on changes and policies & maintaining documentation (GDrive).
- Making sure proper onboarding/offboarding processes are in place and completed in HRIS system, as well as a positive employee onboarding experience and streamlined offboarding experience
- Supporting continuous improvement and innovations for more effective and efficient Talent and Culture processes.
- Initialing response related to people-related challenges : best practices for employee relations, ad-hoc questions or needs at this level, across all functions, escalating as needed (Gradual implication, in collaboration with Talent and Culture Business Partner)
- Supporting absence management with employees on leave, as well as return to work support.
- Completing exit interviews for Optima, up to the 2B level
- Occasional interview participation for internal mandates, up to 2B level, when supporting Talent Management team
- Recurrent and punctual projects, related to continuous improvement in the team
- Resource for T&C Business Partners for projects related to engagement and performance management - research and support (including in-depth OfficeVibe analysis around metrics and open-ended feedback as well to present key findings to implicated stakeholders), for Optima
- Support for compliance-adherence related projects, including but not limited to SOC2 audits, financial audits, employment standards and health and safety initiatives
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, Industrial Relations, or any related field
- Strong organizational and time-management skills while being detail-oriented
- Ability to manage client relationships and act as a thought partner to the hiring managers
- Unmatched communication skills in French & English (verbal & written)
Please note that as we serve customers across Canada, bilingualism is essential for this position. You may be required to communicate in French and English.
At Dialogue, your well-being is our priority
Taking care of others also means taking care of our team. We’ve got you covered!
- A fully funded benefits plan, including a wellness reimbursement program
- Unlimited access to a variety of Dialogue’s programs for you and your immediate family
- 4 weeks of vacation, 9 wellness days and 1 paid volunteer day
- A hybrid work approach that involves 3 days per week in our beautiful Montreal or Toronto offices
- Access to a custom learning program, including an allocated budget for continuous external training
- Short and long-term incentive plans
- An optional parental benefits program
Dialogue is the #1 virtual care provider in Canada. By developing our Integrated Health Platform🅫, we provide exceptional online health and wellness programs (primary care, mental health, iCBT, EAP, and wellness) to organizations that want to improve the wellness of their employees and families.
When it comes to our work, we set the bar high. Together, we’re transforming health and helping millions improve their well-being. We’re firm believers that great people don’t settle on:
Feel like you can make a difference? Good news, we saved you a seat!