Senior Client Relationship Executive
Your role as Senior Client Relationship Executive
Reporting to Laura Chirke, Senior Manager Customer Success, you will contribute to our growing portfolio of clients by managing renewals, retention and engagement strategies and assisting in long-term growth opportunities with a strong focus on delighting clients. In addition, you will identify and strategize with the appropriate internal (cross-functional) and external (brokers/advisors/executives) stakeholders to build trust and lasting relationships with our clients.
What you’ll be doing:
- Building and maintaining strong, positive relationships with clients and acting as their trusted advisor and advocate
- Developing and maintaining a deep comprehension of the client's business, including their goals, challenges, and competitive landscape
- Identifying and managing risks associated with the client portfolio and collaborating with internal teams to deliver solutions that meet or exceed client expectations, while also achieving business objectives
- Developing and implementing client retention strategies, ensuring client satisfaction and loyalty
- Identifying opportunities for revenue growth and working with internal teams to develop and implement strategies to achieve sales targets
- Acting as a point of escalation for client issues, ensuring they are resolved in a timely and satisfactory manner
- Developing and delivering regular reports to clients, highlighting key metrics, achievements, and opportunities for improvement
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in client relations or account management, preferably in a B2B and/or human resources or health and wellness benefits environment
- Experience managing large and complex client portfolios with the use of administrative and organizational tools (Salesforce experience is an asset)
- Strong leadership skills, with the ability to influence and mobilize internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to build positive and trusting relationships with key stakeholders and act as a trusted advisor
- Strong strategic and critical thinking abilities, with the ability to assess risks and opportunities and propose effective solutions
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills, with a strong work ethic and proven ability to meet deadlines
- Adaptable and innovative, with the ability to identify gaps in processes and propose new ways of working
At Dialogue, your well-being is our priority
Taking care of others also means taking care of our team. We’ve got you covered!
- A fully
- funded benefits plan, including a wellness reimbursement program
- Unlimited access to a variety of Dialogue's programs for you and your immediate family
- 4 weeks of vacation, 9 wellness days and 1 paid volunteer day
- A flexible schedule and a hybrid work approach
- An allocated budget for continuous training
- Short and long-term incentive plans, including restricted stock units (RSUs)
- An optional parental benefits program
Dialogue is the #1 virtual care provider in Canada. By developing our Integrated Health Platform🅫, we provide exceptional online health and wellness programs (primary care, mental health, iCBT, EAP, and wellness) to organizations that want to improve the wellness of their employees and families.
When it comes to our work, we set the bar high. Together, we’re transforming health and helping millions improve their well-being. We’re firm believers that great people don’t settle on:
Feel like you can make a difference? Good news, we saved you a seat!
Something looks off?