Talent & Culture Business Partner
Your role as a Talent & Culture Business Partner
Reporting to Sylvain Beauséjour, Vice-President, Talent & Culture, the mission of the Talent & Culture Business Partner is to define and deliver the components of a roadmap that will enable our go-to-market teams to deliver key contributions to Dialogue's success and favour high levels of engagement across all teams.
What you’ll be doing:
- As a Talent and Culture management team member, contribute to the function's strategic direction and continuous improvement.
- Assessing the needs of your client groups and delivering a roadmap that will drive continuous improvements to enable higher employee engagement and satisfaction from our go-to-market teams
- Acting as a thought partner to our go-to-market leaders in supporting the execution of Talent & Culture policies and programs
- Conducting a market competitiveness exercise to continue improving our Employee Value Proposition (differentiators, total rewards, benefits, etc.) and ensure we remain top of mind in such competitive markets
- Implementing a robust structure to deliver personalized professional development to all employees that want to and identifying clear growth plans
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- A bachelor's degree in Human Resources or Industrial Relations along with a CHRP designation
- 7+ years of experience as an HRBP or generalist in the technology space and experience working specifically with engineering teams with some exposure to total rewards best practices
- Demonstrated the ability to establish credible and trustworthy relationships with your client groups
- The instinct is to pull data to back your recommendations and influence your clients
- A solid strategic capacity to identify challenges and are able to prioritize them through a roadmap and identify simple and scalable solutions that apply to all
- A track record of leading successful projects
- Unmatched communication skills (verbal and written)
At Dialogue, your well-being is our priority
Taking care of others also means taking care of our team. We’ve got you covered!
- A fully funded benefits plan, including a wellness reimbursement program
- Unlimited access to a variety of Dialogue's programs for you and your immediate family
- 4 weeks of vacation, 9 wellness days and 1 paid volunteer day
- A flexible schedule and a hybrid work approach
- An allocated budget for continuous training
- Short and long-term incentive plans, including restricted stock units (RSUs)
- An optional parental benefits program
Dialogue is the #1 virtual care provider in Canada. By developing our Integrated Health Platform🅫, we provide exceptional online health and wellness programs (primary care, mental health, iCBT, EAP, and wellness) to organizations that want to improve the wellness of their employees and families.
When it comes to our work, we set the bar high. Together, we’re transforming health and helping millions improve their well-being. We’re firm believers that great people don’t settle on:
Feel like you can make a difference? Good news, we saved you a seat!