Care Coordinator (Night & Evenings)
Your role as Care Coordinator, Night & Evening
Dialogue is looking for a Care Coordinator (Night & Evening) to take part in our mission to help people improve their wellbeing. Working closely with Emilie Deschênes, Team Lead of Care Coordinators, your role will be to act as a primary point of contact for our members to support operations during evenings & nights. Want to join our exceptional multidisciplinary team in an evolving industry? Good news, we saved you a seat!
What you’ll be doing:
- Represent the first point of contact between the patient and the medical team
- Liaising between the medical & technical support teams to help patients and providers through various medical, technical or logistical issues
- Manage crises, monitor operations during the night, and provide technical support
- Find the most appropriate resource for the patient to deliver an unforgettable
- Commitment to guaranteeing total customer satisfaction
- You will be responsible for patient safety in your member-facing role
We’d love to hear from you, if you have:
- Personality traits: autonomy, attention to detail, instigator, positive attitude
- Available to work night shifts (typically from 10:30pm to 7am) and evening shifts on weekdays and weekends as part of our night team’s schedule rotation
- Ability to manage crises and solve problems quickly and calmly
- The ability to communicate in English and French, both written and spoken
- Work experience in the healthcare system and/or working night shifts (an asset)
- Motivated by a dynamic work environment, focused on the patient experience
- Excited to be a part of an innovative workplace
- Strong computer skills
At Dialogue, your well-being is our priority
Taking care of others also means taking care of our team. We’ve got you covered!
- A fully funded benefits plan for our part-time (21+ hrs) and full-time employees
- Unlimited access to a variety of Dialogue's programs for you and your immediate family
- 4 weeks of vacation, 9 wellness days, and 1 paid volunteer day for our full-time employees
- A team of bright, hard-working, and caring people to foster your growth!
Dialogue is the #1 virtual care provider in Canada. We’ve helped more than 48,000 organizations up their wellness game through our Integrated Health Platform™, which offers a wide range of services, including primary care, mental health, employee assistance program (EAP), and wellness. Discover the true definition of humanized healthcare™ with our team to guide you at every step of the way.