Psychotherapist (Evenings and Weekends)
Your role as a Psychotherapist
Dialogue is looking for a Psychotherapist to take part in our mission to help people improve their wellbeing. Working closely with Gerry Greco, Senior Clinical Manager and Advisor, the role of the Psychotherapist is to empower our patients to talk openly about their mental health and create an environment free of judgement.
Want to join our exceptional multidisciplinary team in an evolving industry? Good news, we saved you a seat!
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Conducting video consultations with clients presenting mental health-related symptoms
- Following up with clients to ensure progress in their care path with Dialogue
- Participating in clinical meetings with other healthcare professionals (nurses, physicians, psychologists, and social workers)
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of our mental health programs, clinical protocols and standards of practice
- Collaborating with our Case Managers who assist you in your administrative tasks, such as booking appointments and finding resources or information
What we're looking for:
- Strong communication in French (verbal and written)
- Flexibility and availability to work weekends
- A valid and active permit to practice psychotherapy in Quebec or another Canadian province
- An appropriate malpractice insurance
- 3+ years of experience as a psychotherapist
- Experience or strong openness towards telemedicine and learning new tools
- A patient-focused approach and an affinity for short-term therapy
- The desire to work in an innovative and fast-paced environment
At Dialogue, your well-being is our priority
Taking care of others also means taking care of our team. We’ve got you covered!
- A fully funded benefits plan for our part-time (21+ hrs) and full-time employees
- Unlimited access to a variety of Dialogue's programs for you and your immediate family
- 4 weeks of vacation, 9 wellness days, and 1 paid volunteer day for our full-time employees
- A flexible schedule and a hybrid work approach
- A team of bright, hard-working, and caring people to foster your growth!
Dialogue is the #1 virtual care provider in Canada. We’ve helped more than 48,000 organizations up their wellness game through our Integrated Health Platform™, which offers a wide range of services, including primary care, mental health, employee assistance program (EAP), and wellness. Discover the true definition of humanized healthcare™ with our team to guide you at every step of the way.