Enterprise Account Executive (West Coast USA)
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Wednesday, May 3, 2023
We are looking for a Enterprise Account Executive to join our growing team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Conduct needs assessment, discuss and demonstrate Novisto’s added value and capabilities to prospects.
- Collaborate and coordinate efforts with various stakeholders and representatives from various functions and teams within the target account.
- Focus on growing new revenue from Enterprise/Corporate prospect clients.
- Prepare effective presentations with support from the Sales Engineer.
- Prepare proposals/respond to RFIs, negotiate and address business terms to close the sale.
- Initiate contact with prospects which have been generated by our Account Development Representative team, our marketing campaigns or from referrals.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Act as a liaison for prospects and customers.
- Maintain and update the CRM system with customer information.
- Represent Novisto at industry events.
- Share client insights with product and marketing teams.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Marketing, Sustainability or 6 years of experience in software/SAAS sales.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience selling software at Enterprise level.
- Outstanding communication skills including both oral and written communication as well as active listening (Fluency in French is a asset)
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Proficient in a consultative sales approach
- Strong presentation skills
- Self-driven, motivated and results oriented mindset.
- The motivation, grit, and focus needed to develop a new market
- Experience with ESG or sustainability (an asset)
What we offer:
- Join an early stage, well-financed company
- Advance Novisto’s purpose of contributing to the sustainability of the economy, environment, and society by empowering companies to make better decisions and disclosures through our ESG data management software
- Contribute your knowledge and insights to increase awareness and knowledge of sustainability
- Generous health benefits
- Flexible schedules
- 4 weeks of vacation
- Stock option plan