Senior Customer Success Manager
Please note that although all positions at Synctera are remote, candidates must be located and authorized to work in the US or Canada as a precondition of employment. Synctera does not sponsor applicants for work visas.
What We're Doing
At Synctera, we’re powering the future of FinTech. We help companies create new revenue streams and enhance their value proposition with FinTech apps and embedded banking products. With APIs, compliance support, and bank partners in one end-to-end Banking as a Service platform, Synctera is the fastest and easiest way to build, launch, and scale bank accounts, debit cards, charge cards, lending, and more.
We are looking for interesting, curious, wickedly smart people who are ready to jump in and run with our fast-growing team. If you want to have fun at work, collaborate with some of the sharpest people in the industry, grow the FinTech and Banking as a Service ecosystem, and love to win, read on!
What We're Looking For
We’re looking for a passionate Senior Customer Success to ensure our clients achieve their desired outcomes while using our product. You will be vital in shaping our strategy, process, and culture.
What You’ll Do
- You will be responsible for building relationships with clients, understanding their needs, and helping them to overcome any challenges they may encounter.
- Develop strong relationships with clients
- Proactively engage with clients to understand their goals, challenges, and needs
- Provide support to clients to help them use our product or service effectively
- Identify and escalate client issues to the appropriate teams to ensure timely resolution
- Conduct regular check-ins with clients to monitor their progress and identify opportunities for improvement
- Analyze client data and metrics to identify trends and patterns that can inform product or service improvements
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure that clients receive the support and resources they need to succeed
What You’ll Bring
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Experience in customer success, account management, or a related field
- Familiarity with CRM tools and customer success metrics
- Healthy dose of initiative and the ability to remain flexible
- A customer-focused mindset with a passion for helping others succeed
- Commercially minded
- 5+ years of relevant customer/partner success, business consulting, professional services, or sales experience or a combination of education and work experience with demonstrated success in Partner Success and leadership
- Experience influencing change management, problem resolution, and coherently communicating complex ideas to cross-function groups in a scaling environment
- Fintech experience
- Startup experience preferred
Diversity & Inclusion
Synctera is committed to having a workforce that is reflective of the diversity within the United States and Canada. As an equal opportunity employer, we encourage applications from candidates from underrepresented communities, Indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, persons of diverse sexual orientation and gender identity, and all those who can provide different perspectives and contribute to the diversification of Synctera.
- 100% employer paid medical, dental, and vision benefits for US and Canadian employees and dependents
- Employer contribution to HSA for US employees
- Annual HCSA and generous extended health care coverage for Canadian employees and dependents
- 401(k) for US employees and RRSP for Canadian employees
- Mental health resources available for all employees
- Unlimited paid time off
- Generous paid new parent leave program
- Home office setup stipend
- Stock options program for all employees
- Growth potential and opportunity to have a significant impact at an early stage of our company's journey
- Working with a team of rockstars (+ a monthly happy hour with the team!)
To all recruiters and recruitment agencies: Synctera does not accept unsolicited resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or to Synctera employees without an active vendor agreement in place. Synctera is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.