Senior Sales Executive
With the current increase in job recruitment phishing scams globally, we wanted to remind you that all official communications from Synctera will only come from a synctera.com email address.
Please note that although all positions at Synctera are remote, candidates must be located and authorized to work in the US or Canada as a precondition of employment. Synctera does not sponsor applicants for work visas.
What We're Doing
At Synctera, we’re powering the future of FinTech. We help companies create new revenue streams and enhance their value proposition with FinTech apps and embedded banking products. With APIs, compliance support, and bank partners in one end-to-end Banking as a Service platform, Synctera is the fastest and easiest way to build, launch, and scale bank accounts, debit cards, charge cards, lending, and more.
We are looking for interesting, curious, wickedly smart people who are ready to jump in and run with our fast-growing team. If you want to have fun at work, collaborate with some of the sharpest people in the industry, grow the FinTech and Banking as a Service ecosystem, and love to win, read on!
What We're Looking for
We are looking for a Senior Sales Executive with experience selling to new and existing FinTechs, strategic enterprises, and large tech platforms offering financial products. Working directly with our Head of Sales you will play a key role in shaping our sales strategy, process, and culture.
What You’ll Do
- Identify potential FinTech prospects, create and nurture opportunities, and own the full sales cycle from initial lead through close.
- Develop and maintain relationships with prospects, becoming a trusted advisor to their executives, product teams, and developers.
- Work with our marketing teams to create campaigns and collateral
- Collaborate with our product teams to share product feedback and further build out our product capabilities
What You’ll Bring
- At least 4 to 7 years of business development experience in the technology, payments, or banking industries
- Exceptional negotiation skills that foster trust and leave everyone feeling like they won
- A nimble, solution-oriented approach to developing business models and agreements
- Practical knowledge of the FinTech and banking markets, and the tech stacks that support them
- Ability (and desire) to work independently and thrive in a complex, fast-paced startup environment
- Multi-faceted communication skills that enable you to align technical and non-technical audiences and concepts with ease
- Results-oriented mindset, with a bias toward action
Diversity & Inclusion
Synctera is committed to having a workforce that is reflective of the diversity within the United States and Canada. As an equal opportunity employer, we encourage applications from candidates from underrepresented communities, Indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, persons of diverse sexual orientation and gender identity, and all those who can provide different perspectives and contribute to the diversification of Synctera.
- 100% employer paid medical, dental, and vision benefits for US and Canadian employees and dependents
- Employer contribution to HSA for US employees
- Annual HCSA and generous extended health care coverage for Canadian employees and dependents
- 401(k) for US employees and RRSP for Canadian employees
- Mental health resources available for all employees
- Unlimited paid time off
- Generous paid new parent leave program
- Home office setup stipend
- Stock options program for all employees
- Growth potential and opportunity to have a significant impact at an early stage of our company's journey
- Working with a team of rockstars (+ a monthly happy hour with the team!)
The salary for this full-time position (USD: $125,000) is determined by role, level, and location. The range informed in this job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries across all US and Canadian locations. Within the range, individual pay will be determined by work location, job-related skills, experience, relevant training, and other factors.
To all recruiters and recruitment agencies: Synctera does not accept unsolicited resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or to Synctera employees without an active vendor agreement in place. Synctera is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.