Director of Revenue Operations
With the current increase in job recruitment phishing scams globally, we wanted to remind you that all official communications from Synctera will only come from a synctera.com email address.
Please note that although all positions at Synctera are remote, candidates must be located and authorized to work in the US or Canada as a precondition of employment. Synctera does not sponsor applicants for work visas.
What We're Doing
At Synctera, we’re powering the future of FinTech. We help companies create new revenue streams and enhance their value proposition with FinTech apps and embedded banking products. With APIs, compliance support, and bank partners in one end-to-end Banking as a Service platform, Synctera is the fastest and easiest way to build, launch, and scale bank accounts, debit cards, charge cards, lending, and more.
We are looking for interesting, curious, wickedly smart people who are ready to jump in and run with our fast-growing team. If you want to have fun at work, collaborate with some of the sharpest people in the industry, grow the FinTech and Banking as a Service ecosystem, and love to win, read on!
What We’re Looking For
Our ideal candidate is a dynamic individual who thrives on identifying new revenue opportunities, implementing innovative processes that improve sales velocity and drive revenue, collaborating across sales/marketing/finance, and ensuring the accuracy of data in our revenue operations engine. If you've got a proven track record of managing projects with precision, building relationships across diverse disciplines, and thriving in high-growth environments, you might be the perfect fit to shape and execute our revenue growth plans.
What You’ll Do
- Drive collaboration with the Sales, Business Development, and Finance teams to shape and execute revenue growth plans
- Develop and implement dynamic processes and tools, enhancing efficiency, productivity, and overall revenue performance
- Take charge of reporting on the sales pipeline—track progress, pinpoint trends, and fine-tune conversion rates
- Create and implement sales forecasting models, offering clear visibility into revenue performance for informed decision-making, supporting the CRO
- Continuously assess and elevate the technology and systems steering revenue operations
- Uphold data accuracy and integrity across all revenue-related systems and processes
What You’ll Bring
- 6+ years of experience in revenue operations
- FinTech experience
- Organization and project management skills, including prioritizing and leading multiple projects and processes simultaneously
- Experience building and influencing relationships with cross-functional stakeholders across different disciplines
- Strong presentation, communication, and collaboration skills
- Strong analytical skills and ability to use data to drive decision-making
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
Diversity & Inclusion
Synctera is committed to having a workforce that is reflective of the diversity within the United States and Canada. As an equal opportunity employer, we encourage applications from candidates from underrepresented communities, Indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, persons of diverse sexual orientation and gender identity, and all those who can provide different perspectives and contribute to the diversification of Synctera.
- 100% employer paid medical, dental, and vision benefits for US and Canadian employees and dependents
- Employer contribution to HSA for US employees
- Annual HCSA and generous extended health care coverage for Canadian employees and dependents
- 401(k) for US employees and RRSP for Canadian employees
- Mental health resources available for all employees
- Unlimited paid time off
- Generous paid new parent leave program
- Home office setup stipend
- Stock options program for all employees
- Growth potential and opportunity to have a significant impact at an early stage of our company's journey
- Working with a team of rockstars (+ a monthly happy hour with the team!)
The salary for this full-time position (USD: $112,000-$140,000) is determined by role, level, and location. The range informed in this job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries across all US and Canadian locations. Within the range, individual pay will be determined by work location, job-related skills, experience, relevant training, and other factors.
To all recruiters and recruitment agencies: Synctera does not accept unsolicited resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or to Synctera employees without an active vendor agreement in place. Synctera is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.