ClearEstate is a Series A startup backed by leading Fintech investors - OMERs, Diagram, and NAVentures. We offer technology-enabled services, designed to handle all estate planning and settlement needs (a massive $40B market). Because of our start-up environment, we thrive on (rather than endure) the unexpected day to day changes.
Did we peak your interest but there are no opportunities that align with your career growth at this time? Even though we might not have any open positions that fit you, we still want to build a connection! We are always welcoming applications from exceptional candidates for future roles as we continue to grow as a company and build a diverse team with various skills and backgrounds. We want to hear from anyone that can help us on our mission.
Potential future roles with us could include areas of client success, estate file processing, sales, product, engineering, marketing, finance or people & culture.
Apply to this posting and if/when an opportunity that matches your skills opens up, we’ll reach out. Remember to visit and subscribe to our career page and apply directly to any position that you feel suits you!
What we offer
- The opportunity to be a part of something big and meaningful with a positive impact.
- Transparent compensation package starting from the first phone call.
- Endless opportunities for growth.
- Flexible remote work policy.
- A strong work-life balance with vacation and flex days.
- Virtual and in-person team building activities.
- A friendly work environment that has diversity and inclusion at the heart of our priorities.
Apply with us if you are…
- Enthusiastic about our mission and vision;
- A great communicator;
- Excited about growth & development;
- Empathetic and collaborative;
- Drive to succeed in a fast-paced environment;
- Enjoy problem-solving;
- Comfortable working individually and as a team;
- Fluent in English, French a big asset.
ClearEstate respects individual differences and guarantees equal opportunities and inclusion. Therefore, all applications are treated equally and recruitment is based solely on skills and experience. Accessibility accommodations offered upon request.