Client Success Manager
Are you looking for an opportunity to join an innovative and fast-growing tech start-up? Look no further! We are currently looking for ambitious individuals who want to make an impact and help shape the future of this industry-disrupting organization. Come join our team and take part in our mission to make estate settlement easy and accessible for families across North America. Join us on our journey to success!
We’re looking for passionate team players who bring positive energy and enthusiasm to work each day. Our ideal candidate will have the ability to work independently and remotely while bringing their skills, innovative ideas and ambition to help us shape our future. If you think you have what it takes, don't hesitate to apply!
ClearEstate is a Series A startup backed by leading Fintech investors - OMERs, Diagram, and NAVentures. We offer technology-enabled services, designed to handle all estate planning and settlement needs (a massive $40B market). Because of our start-up environment, we thrive on (rather than endure) the unexpected day to day changes.
What we offer
- The opportunity to be a part of something big and meaningful with a positive impact.
- Opportunities for growth and access to a great network of professionals.
- Flexible in-person and remote work with a great office space in the heart of Montreal’s Old Port, easily accessible by metro (Square-Victoria) or bike.
- Transparent overall compensation package, offering fully funded benefits and insurance plans, along with both Health and Lifestyle spending accounts.
- Promotion of work life balance with 4 weeks vacation and 6 flex days.
- Virtual and in-person team building activities.
- A friendly work environment that has diversity and inclusion at the heart of our priorities.
As a Client Success Manager reporting into the Director, Estate Professional Services, you will:
- Represent ClearEstate as the main point of contact for our clients throughout their client experience.
- Deliver quality customer service by identifying client needs throughout the process, with an empathic approach.
- Evaluate and suggest additional services we offer to provide the best support to our client.
- Use your passion for resolving client concerns to initiate and rectify their issues.
- Foster and develop a transparent client relationship through consistent and timely communication.
- Welcome, onboard and guide clients through our internally built platform.
- Drive to achieve and surpass sales quotas set in place to help us reach our goals as a team.
- Pivot in the moment while effectively thinking outside the box to problem solve.
- Work cross-functionally with our internal teams to further develop ClearEstate.
Apply with us if you are…
- Passionate about all things client-centric.
- Understand the importance of fostering client and cross functional relationships.
- Flourish in a fast paced environment.
- Team Player with a collaborative mindset.
- Champion communicator.
- Empathetic and have genuine care for helping people.
- Fluent in English and French an asset.
ClearEstate values and celebrates individual diversity while ensuring equal opportunities and fostering inclusivity. As a result, every application is treated impartially. We are also dedicated to providing accessibility accommodations as needed. Please let us know if accessibility accommodations would help in providing you with a comfortable hiring and working experience.